- Offshore field with wells which produce to an FPSO through sub-sea tie back lines.
- Wells producing oil, condensate and dry gas.
- Test separator installed, however individual testing of wells challenging due to flow assurance issues.
- Multiphase flow meters on the manifolds for well testing.
- Voidage maintained through gas injection.
- Consistent PVT Handling.
- Well Allocation and Surveillance.
- Standardise well test process and reporting.
- Flow Assurance monitoring and surveillance (Wax, Hydrates, Flow Induced Vibration and Erosion).
- Reservoir surveillance (Reservoir Pressure and Voidage Monitoring).
- File management .
Value delivered through implemented solution
- Digital Oil Field Solution implemented.
- The system delivers reliable physics-based allocation which enables engineers to perform surveillance on the reservoir, wells and network. This leads to more informed decisions.
- The system provides optimisation guidelines to increase production.
- The system delivers a common platform that brings different disciplines together.