Move Core Application
The core product of the Move Suite providing a powerful structural modelling environment. Move provides data integration, 2D cross-section construction and 3D model building and is the base for the specialist structural modules for 2D and 3D kinematic, geomechanical, fracture and sediment modelling.
Move has the tools to build geometrically valid geological models based on geological principles. It is designed by geologists for geologists to provide a best practice environment to develop scenarios and test geological concepts.
Priced at GBP£3,500, Move is used by geologists looking to get maximum value from their data, in various tectonic regimes and across industry sectors, including Oil and Gas E&P, Mineral Exploration, Carbon Storage and Radioactive Waste Management.
- Integrated cross-section construction and 3D model building and editing on a single data model.
- Integrated cross-section, map, 3D and Google views of your data.
- Over 100 data import formats.
- Section slice from 3D model.
- Attribute analyser with SCAT tool with orientation plot analysis, cross plots, stereonets and rose diagrms and properties tables.
- Platform for advanced structural modules: 2DMove Kinematic Modelling, 3DMove Kinematic Modelling, Fracture Modelling, Sediment Modelling, and Geomechanical Modelling.
- Platform for third-party link products: Move Link for Petrel and Move Link for Landmark R5000.
- Links to Standard 2DMove and 3DMove products and FieldMove.