Our Public Training course is held throughout the year at our Glasgow (UK) headquarters and at a training facility in Houston (USA) and follows a fixed course structure over 3-days.
The course covers all products within the Move Suite and is largely hands-on exercises is largely hands-on exercises is largely hands-on exercises is largely hands-on exercises is largely hands-on, using exercises and data from our software tutorials with supporting presentations and on-screen demonstrations. An additional day of digital field mapping in an offsite location is available on the Glasgow courses during the dryer months when the training is scheduled. An additional day of digital field mapping in an offsite location will be available on the Glasgow courses during the dryer months when the training is scheduled.
The training will provide industry geoscientists and academic geologists to:
- Become familiar with features and benefits within Move,
- Apply Move across different tectonic settings,
- See how structural models evolve through time,
- Learn how results can be used to refine structural interpretations,
- Use the software to increase predictive accuracy and reduce risk.
The course attendee fee includes:
- Use of a high-spec PC for the duration for the training
- Training pack including a full set of bound Midland Valley tutorials with data files,
- Lunch and refreshments,
- A training license after the course to continue learning.
Dates of our Public Training courses can be found on our calendar ►. The following topics ► will be covered in the Public Training. Contact us for pricing and registration.
Geological Society CDP
Our Public Training courses are endorsed by the Geological Society of London's Continuing Professional Development programme. Fellows of the Geological Society can receive a 10% discount.
Some feedback from Public Training attendees
Excellent class! Great flexibility to audience needs.
Interesting and very useful course.
Charging VAT on training
Any training that is delivered in the MVE office must have VAT charged to it. This may be reclaimed by international delegates through HMRC.
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/nonEU-visits.htm#3 for Non-EU members
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/EU-visits.htm for EU members.